I LOVE podcast! All you need is your phone, a podcast app, and your headphones and you can listen to your favorite shows no matter what your doing. I listen when I’m driving, mowing the lawn, washing dishes, …whatever! There is a podcast for EVERYTHING and I am going share some of my favorites that truly inspire me.
I’m not going to share ALL of the podcast I love to listen to simply for entertainment because some of my interest are kind of…hmmm…obscure? For instance, I like a few horror podcast and one that talks about Sasquatches because some of the guest have quite a delivery, but I’ll stick to sharing some of the wholesome fun goodness stuff with light adult language…if any.
- Levar Burton Reads http://www.levarburtonpodcast.com/ (I was so geeked when I found out Mr Reading Rainbow has his own freaking podcast!!!!….!)
- Conan O’ Brian Needs A Friend https://www.earwolf.com/show/conan-obrien/
Typically I shy away from anything political because right now political = depressing, but these podcast are so awesomely narrated in such a positive manner that you get drawn in.
- Imagined Life https://wondery.com/shows/imagined-life/
- Business Wars https://wondery.com/shows/business-wars/
- Hidden Brain https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510308/hidden-brain
- Planet Money https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510289/planet-money
- The Indicator https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510325/the-indicator-from-planet-money